· Enhancing the participation of marginalized and vulnerable groups in the water governance and reform
· Promotion the concept of water right as basic human right
· Raise awareness of the right to water of vulnerable communities, at the community, national, and international levels.
· Initiate establishment of mechanisms for ownership and protection of water resources within the marginalised communities.
· Empower marginalized communities on water users’ rights and local authorities’ responsibilities in providing access to clean drinking water.